Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy 56th Birthday MAMA@NANY.!

On 11th June was my mom birthday. I can't buy her expensive give yet..sebab gaji aku pun cukp mkan pakai anak2 je so beli adiah yg biase2 je la ye...

You are everything to me! and I always make you proud kan? insya allah ma..semoga panjang umur n dimurahkan rezkkkiiii...amin amin...



Visionary Mom




Mom, on your birthday
I celebrate you being you,
my extraordinary mother.
You have made such a difference,
created so much good in my life!
I celebrate your smart mothering,
your clever, creative methods
of gently molding your beloved child
into your vision of me:
a strong, capable adult,
an unselfish person of good character.
I celebrate your boundless
physical and emotional energy...
loving me, leading me, supporting me,
lifting me when I fall.
On your birthday, Mom,
I celebrate the best thing about my life...
having you as my mother.
 
 
By Joanna Fuchs

my back bone

 and thank you to my aunt for the suprise yet ssseexxxyyy cake!


this is what I bought for her..
siap engrave nama mama lagi..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affan n Aqeel

Affan n Aqeel

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months