Wednesday, December 12, 2012

50 Shades of GREY,DARKER & FREED


hmmmm where to begin with?
I read all 3 of them within 2 weeks and to me the books is average. Can I said that? the story line is simple, straight forward and we can predict what happened. hmmm that's it.
just this book is different because of the Erotic romance between Christan Grey and Anastasia Steele. the author elaborate the sex in detail. wwwwaayyy detail! hahaha that's the fun partfor a moment (to me only in 1st book) and that's it! It’s like sex on every page and it’s graphic. hahahhahha
The first two were okay but it is taking me a lot longer to get through the third. I guess at this point I know where their relationship is headed and the suspense is kind of gone.

sebab dah beli kan so HARUS lah habiskan.

they said this book will be filmed. hhmmm boleh ke? mcam x lepas nak masuk Malaysia je...hmmm kena la aku fly gi Aussie ni, just to watch this film hahaha.

Ian Somerhalder

or

Matt Bomer



yang mane satu pilihan utk jd Christian Grey? this is rumours okay..they haven't decide yet.
but for me...i choose Matt Bomer kot...hahhaha Hot Siot!



Alexis Bledel ..hhmm sesuai la jadi Anatasia Steele.

hahhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affan n Aqeel

Affan n Aqeel

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months