Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Andy Lau confirms wife is expecting..

One of Hong Kong's Heavenly Kings, Andy Lau, has confirmed rumours regarding his wife's pregnancy in a post on his official fan club website, right after receiving the award for "Best Leading Actor" at the Taiwan's Golden Horse Film Festival on Saturday, according to May Daily.
"I thank God for his blessing, for giving one joy after another to me. Now my family has 'happiness,' and I want to share it with my family and fans," he wrote.
The statement was interpreted to mean that Lau is confirming his wife, Carol Chu's, pregnancy.
The 'happiness' phrase is a commonly used Chinese metaphor for pregnancy, which further confirms the rumour.
"I understand my family and fans are concerned about this family affair, and have been praying for me, hence my post. Please continue to bless us."
Perhaps the change in his attitude is caused by Eric Tsang's push.
Tsang, a prolific actor and television host who hosted the awards show, asked Andy, "Do you, after all, know anything about having kids?"
To this, Lau immediately turned around and shot Eric an icy glare, exaggerated in good humour, and it drew a big round of laughter from the audience.
-from yahoo

2 comments:

Affan n Aqeel

Affan n Aqeel

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months