Monday, December 19, 2011

JPO SHOPPING...!!

LAST WEEK weekend me and my family went to JoHor Premium Outlet..
my family all of them  bertolak from bangi at nite on friday 16/12/11 n me n hubby pergi on saturday aftrenoon after my Office trip to Melaka...we all bertolak from Melaka eound 3 pm so straight to JPO... U ALL KENA EXIT SENAI UTARA YE....sign board JPO tu kecik jer..after byr tol then u all kn take left. u all will enter another highway just go straight ckit jer pastue left again then nampak la JPO....SENANG JER COZ FROM the highway dah bleh nampak...

this time pergi JB nie raining season laa...at JPO PUN UJAN RENYAI2 ....tapi the crowd was "full" ...maybe sebab baru bukak kot...Singaporeans lagi la ramai....  for me the price there is not bad laa..ade yg biase jer... just cheaper a bit from the stores in the mall...
 my family sempat jumpe SALIH YAACOB lagi..n the 4 wives ... salute la uu abg SY.!!!duit berkepok2 dlm pocket sampai terkeluar2 laa...hehehe

we all x la sopping sakan just ckit2 jer... my mom nk tgk2 jer the price kat sini... but i think is much better if u buy form oversea outlet...lagi murah  rasenye...

Things we bought:
Affan's and Alia's CLERK sandal - RM 90 if at the stores dlm RM 120 sebab pernah beli before...so save la ckit.
Mummy's PEDRO sling bag- RM 167.
Che Su's Charles n Keith leather belt- RM 70.
and some T-shitrs from Padini kot.

wanted to masuk Coach tapi queue dia punye la panjang....rasenya panjang dlm 3 kedai kot...
I went to Michael Kors and Oroton the handbag range dlm RM 800 above...ok kot...
tapi semua kene queue  laa ...

I will upload the pictures soon ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affan n Aqeel

Affan n Aqeel

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months