Friday, February 1, 2013

English Class in Bangi

Hi alll....
I want to conduct an English lesson class for all ages.
Insyallah pengalaman tu ada. I am a B ED Tesl Graduate and currently working in an International School.
Before this I used to work as part time lecturer in a college in KL, working there for few years.
Since I finish work early, dari membuang masa baik i turun kan ilmu kan?
I'm staying in Bangi and I will do private tutoring around Bangi.






-Home Tutoring / Private lesson
- I assure that your child will build confidence to talk and they will learn from wide range of materials and activities.
-Students strengthen the listening skilll necessary for efficient reading in English.
-Students get practice attuning their ears to the spoken patterns pf connected speech.
Oral reinforcement of new vocabulary helps put new vocabulary into long term-memory.
-More student centered learning.






Contact : Nabila 0178797244




No comments:

Post a Comment

Affan n Aqeel

Affan n Aqeel

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months