Friday, April 23, 2010

new journey...

dah lame x berblog.......
it's been a while....many changes in my life...
ooohhh i got a new job...with a public listed company.....cool kan?
but i'm posting in PEKAN Pahang!!...pade mulenye berdiskusi dgn hubby...cite itu citer ini...hubby said wait for the offer letter 1st...tapi bile dh dpt offer letter...Icannot resist the temptations....they r giving very good benefits n salary as well...i mean for me yg baru 2 tahun xperience keje nie...is a lot laa..
it's been 1 month plus laa i'm here...so far it's ok but being a weekend mummy n wife is A Sacrifice ...THAT I DO for my family.
n i'm thinking of to further my study. Master..insyallah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affan n Aqeel

Affan n Aqeel

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Affan - 7 months (so cute ...)

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months

Shibam Aqeel- 7 months